The Gift Shop is Open!

The Telephone Gallery gift shop is open! Tea, coffee, or art? Have it all with this ceramic mug with a wraparound design of six different linocut images of a telephone box gallery designed by Kathryn Gray. The mug diameter is 8cm and it holds 10 oz. (300ml). Dishwasher safe to 1000 washes.

They cost £9 each and all profits will be used to help fund some community art events in Ashton Keynes and also to help with running costs not covered by Ashton Keynes Parish Council. They will be ready to collect from me (Kathryn Gray) by the end of October/early November I hope. I'll be taking orders at Holy Cross Summer Fete on Sunday 11th at the Made in Ashton stall and you can also place your order using this form: https://forms.gle/5QhifFAc1JaGsfaj7 I took some provisional orders at the Ashton Keynes Shows Off event and I will be contacting you so you can place your order.

Comments